Flare Stack Monitor
Many industries use flare stacks to burn off unwanted waste gas by products or flammable gases released by pressure relief valves during unplanned over-pressuring of plant equipment.
Flare Stack Monitoring is a solution designed to distinguish the heat signature of the flare stack and the surrounding environment. The system makes use of Thermal Imaging Technology and is able to send an alarm through email or SMS when an incident occurs. Flare Stack Monitor is easily installed, connect, and protect.
- Early Detection of loss of Combustion
- Constant Monitoring – 24 x 7
- Reliable Source of Critical Data
- Provides quantitative temperature readout and remote visual monitoring for plant management
- Easy Integration and Installation
- Reduced Risk of Damage
FLARE STACK MONITORING OVERVIEW
FLARE STACK MONITOR is a full-featured software package for a flare stack monitor. The software supports standard communication protocols to connect to the common control system including Ethernet IP and Modbus TCP. The software will analyze and compare the data against predefined parameters and will trigger an alarm if needed. These parameters can be adjusted based on specific application needs.
– Camera connectivity (FLIR A 310 cameras
– Region of interest (ROI) measurements and real-time processing
– The feed from up to 4 cameras on a single workstation
– Ability to alarm through WhatsApp and Email Notification along with the Visible and Audible Alarms.